Thursday, May 14, 2009

The same but different

Dancer is back. The same but different in Observations in passing.

I have added some interpretation.

I’m a little re-created [lprent found me on an old portable drive] - some mysteriousness with my profile means I am re-defined “similar but different” for the time being. [I'm running and my debug tracing is driving lprent crazy] But I haven’t stopped reading and I thought these were an interesting series of observations on the current state of play: [they contained the key words: National, Mt Albert, Rankin and/or Lee ]

[deleted search engine score selected links]

Actually similar but different is a good description of this week so far. [i was doing nothing meaningful a few days ago as well] National - a popular government but I sense something just turning in the wind….[lprent made me say this bit]

No comments:

Post a Comment